Posted to all Passengers & Crew
In the coming weeks, we are looking to appoint new Embarkation Assistants.
As Embarkation Assistants you are the first port of call for chatters. You are there to make others feel welcome, answer basic questions about Chat and contribute to a fun & friendly atmosphere in the embarkation rooms.
What do we expect:
- You have good communication skills and plenty of patience;
- You have been an active chatter for 2 months on applying and are using your correct personal details and own images;
- You are available for a minimum of 4 hours per week, spread across 2 or more days per week;
- You can work in a team structure that is based on a ranking system which you respect;
- You can deal with constructive criticism;
- You are able and willing to keep confidential information to yourself;
- You have no alternative motive to join, but to be helpful to other users;
- You have completed all Chat Quests and know the basics on how to use Chat;
- You have a (mostly) clean chat record.
If you tick the boxes and are interested, please send all 3 Chiefs a shipmail with a short introduction and a joke.
(Shipmails only containing ‘’I want to be a navigator’’ will be ignored.)
If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to talk to a member of our Navigator Team.
Chiefs gwen1, senote and Stevesterrrr
| All Rights Reserved
If you continue to use this site we will assume you are happy to accept any cookies that the chat may set.